- Monday-Friday 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Before and After Care Available 8:00 - 9:30 am and 3:30 - 6:00 pm
- Ages 5-16. Boys and Girls. All levels welcome. 4 years old accepted on case-by-case basis.
- Campers placed in classes by age and experience.
- Each week campers will experience many kinds of dance including jazz, ballet, tap, hip hop, tumbling and African dance. Also featuring drama and art.
Spring Camp 2017:
- CLASS OR CAMP CHANGES: A $15 bookkeeping fee will be applied to any changes of class or camp weeks unless the switch is at the teacher's request. Pre-paid before and after care can be switched to another week with the $15 bookkeeping fee. 72 hours notice must be given for switching classes, camp weeks and before and after care. These fees may be waived if prior arrangements have been made with the Director.
- TUITION Tuition is non-refundable. With a documented medical emergency, your account will be credited minus a $15 bookkeeping fee.. Notice must be given to EBDC prior to missed camp. Request for credit must be in writing with documentation.
- LATE REGISTRATION: We work to keep camp accessible by minimizing our costs. When a camper is registered late (less than 48 hours before the beginning of the camp week), this increases our staffing costs. Please help us keep camp affordable by registering on or before Friday of the week before camp starts. If you are unable to do this, we will charge you a 10% late fee. Thank you for understanding.
DISCOUNTS, DISCOUNTS, DISCOUNTS
10% sibling discount available when you register a second or third child. This discount applies to 2nd and subsequent children.
BEFORE AND AFTER CARE
- Before Care available 8:00am to 9:30am. $7.50/day
- After Care available 3:30pm-6pm. $12.50/day
- 24 hour Pre-registration and valid credit or debit card on file required for before and after care rates listed above.
- Emergency or drop in before or after care charged at $15/hour. Card on file will be charged that day.
- Pick ups after 6 pm will be charged at $1.00/minute.
WHAT DO I DO NOW THAT MY CHILD IS REGISTERED?
- You will receive an email the week prior to camp starting giving you more information.
- Download the Camp Welcome Letter and Camp Emergency Form. Bring these with you the first day of camp.
- For children returning to camp, please download and review the camp emergency form. We need a hard copy on site so please fill out again. You only need to do this once in the summer unless some information has changed.
27th YEAR IN BUSINESS — Our caring, professional staff has many years of dance and teaching experience. We are sure your child will have wonderful time with us. Parent references available upon request.
Glenview area off of Park Blvd. • Three fully equipped dance studios • Indoor stage • Fenced courtyard/lunch area
Please contact us for further information.
Parent references available upon request.
|2017 Summer Camp|
Spring Camp (Befor Care)
Spring Camp (After Care)
Counselors-in-training must be at least 13 years old and have a personal interview with Ms. Bonnie Sita, Camp Director. Counselors-in-training will participate fully in all camp activities and will gain valuable leadership training assisting with younger campers and activities according to their ability. Cost is $70 per week, minimum of two weeks.
Camp Director: Bonnie Sita, Director of the East Bay Dance Center, holds a degree in Educational Psychology and has been teaching and directing young people´s dance since 1975.