- Check the class schedule below.
- NEW STUDENTS: Click on the Register button and fill in the registration form. IN COMMENTS SECTIONS, put in requests for trial class, payment plans or other. YOUR CARD OR BANK ACCOUNT IS CHARGED ONLY BY OUR STAFF. If you do not stipulate otherwise, we charge you the full semester or pro-rated amount with any available discounts.
- NOTIFICATION: You will receive an automatic email notification that you have registered. This first email may not reflect the correct amount you will be charged. Once our staff has adjusted the tuition for the correct amount and the payment has gone through, you will receive another email.
- CURRENT OR FORMER STUDENTS: Log into the portal by clicking on the "I don't have a password" link. A password will be sent to you.
- Once you log in, fill in payment information.
- Sign up for any other classes you want to take.
- If you have any questions or difficulties registering, please contact us at 510-336-3262. We will be happy to help you.
Your payment will only be processed after the EBDC Administrator checks your registration to make sure you are being charged the correct amount with any available discounts.
CLASS OR CAMP CHANGES:
- Tuition is non-refundable after the second class of the semester unless there is a documented medical or family emergency. Notice must be given to EBDC prior to missed class or camp. Request for refund must be in writing with documentation. A $15 bookkeeping fee will apply.
- A $15 bookkeeping fee will be applied to any changes of class or camp weeks unless the switch is at the teacher's request. Pre-paid before and after care can be switched to another week with the $15 bookkeeping fee. 72 hours notice must be given for switching classes, camp weeks and before and after care.
Each time you refer a family or student who registers and pays for one or more full classes (excludes trial classes and drop ins), you will receive a $25 credit toward another dance class or camp experience. This is our way of showing gratitude for you sharing your love of dance and our studio with others.
|Winter/Spring 2017 Classes|
|2016-2017 AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAMS|